From family support, fitness classes and learning to art exhibitions, festivals and talks, our activities are wide and far reaching.
1. Coin Street Nursery continues to provide high quality, affordable care and education for children from 3 months – 5 years. Our nursery allows parents a rest from juggling work and childcare commitments. Children benefit from one-to-one care supporting each child’s development and educational needs. We help every child develop at their own pace. We have spaces available in our baby room. Find out more about here.
2. Our Family Support team are here for families, whatever challenges they may face. From support with child development, speech and nutrition to Movers and Shakers and Family Zumba sessions we provide accessible, inclusive spaces online. See what’s on this week and join in!
3. We have a range of sessions for young people to help foster a sense of community, and support their talent, creativity and learning goals. See what’s on this week!
4. The Hub is our one stop shop of useful links where you can find advice, guidance and activities to support you and your family during Covid-19. Families with children aged 5-15 years can access wellbeing or emotional support, find out where the nearest Food Bank is or discover a fun new activity. Visit the page here.
5. It’s clear that nature is crucial for our mental health. Something many of us re-discovered last year. However, this was not true for everyone. Without a private garden or access to a local park not everyone is able to enjoy nature and experience the mental health benefits. We are proud that Bernie Spain Gardens has remained open throughout the lockdowns. Learn about the gardens here.
Stay safe and healthy,