Homes that support our community
A healthy mix of housing that supports a diverse, growing community. That’s what we aim for at Coin Street.
We champion co-operative housing without the ‘right to buy’ - because we want our neighbourhood to be sustainable. We’ve successfully developed 220 award-winning co-operative homes on social rents, housing over 1,000 people. And we’re creating more homes with intermediate rents for people working in and for our community.
Our housing has won many awards including:
- The Royal Fine Art Commission & Sunday Times building of the Year Award 1995 (Joint winner)
- RIBA National Housing Design Award 1995
- RIBA Regional Award for Architecture 1996
- The Civic Trust Housing Award for Best Housing Development 1996
- Design for Homes Housing Design Project/Regeneration Award (2001)
- Design for Homes Housing Design Completed Project Award (2002)
- ROOM National Partnership Awards (2002)
- Blueprint Architecture Awards 2002 – Best Residential Building
- RIBA Award 2002