Coin Street has made 11 Non-Executive appointments across our three Boards: Coin Street Secondary Housing Trust, Coin Street Community Builders and Coin Street Centre Trust.
As a social enterprise working in Waterloo and North Southwark our vision of an inspirational neighbourhood is one where diverse groups of people come together to live, work and play. Income generated from our commercial and operational activities are reinvested back into our community.
We recently appointed Society to lead a large Board refresh campaign which, following a skills audit, ensured that our entities had the needed non-executive skills, experience and perspective to provide robust governance and support to our current strategic goals. Society then led a wide-ranging search to identify people with expertise ranging from property to nursery management, organisational development to finance.
Coin Street Secondary Housing Cooperative welcomes the following new Non-Executive Board members:
- Irandeep Cooner, New Homes Services Agent, Metropolitan Thames Valley
- Hashi Mohamed, Barrister, Broadcaster and Author of ‘People Like Us’
Coin Street Community Builders welcomes the following new Non-Executive Board members:
- Michael Adenmosun, Mixed Use Development Team Leader at Sainsbury’s
- Jagdip Panesar, VP, Global Leadership & Development at Liberty Global
- Rupesh Varsani, former Executive Director of the London Community Land Trust
Coin Street Centre Trust welcomes the following new Non-Executive Board members:
- Yvonne Afriyie, Lead EYFS at Kensington English and Arabic Nursery School
- Elizabeth Frimpong, Higher Education Careers Consultant
- Alexandra Perry, Senior Communications Manager at Morley College London
- Claire Reindorp, Head of Region at Peabody Trust
- Patrick Wallace, Finance Director, Sovereign Housing Association
- Alice Wilcock, Assistant Director Team London and Sport at Greater London Authority