SPECIAL RATE: Hire gallery@oxo in January 2022 for 40% off the standard hire rate. Click to find out more.
Exhibitions and events gallery@oxo is a prestigious exhibition space located on the busy South Bank Riverside Walkway, which attracts an average of 9,000 visitors per month.
Why choose gallery@oxo?
- At the heart of London’s South Bank
- Direct access from the Riverside Walkway
- 1500 sq ft of prime exhibition space
- Floor to ceiling windows overlooking the River Thames
- Bright and airy exhibition space
- On London’s prime cultural trail between the Southbank Centre, Hayward Gallery, and Tate Modern
- Known for showcasing the best in photography, contemporary design, architecture, and issue-based exhibitions
Oxo Tower Wharf is a landmark building on London’s South Bank, home to the destination restaurant managed by Harvey Nichols, cafés, bars and thirty design shops occupied by innovative contemporary designer-makers.
How to apply
Please email a detailed proposal to Sarah Witt at email@example.com indicating your preferred dates, which will then be considered by a selection panel.
The proposal must outline:
- The objectives and scope of the exhibition
- The artists involved
- The target audience
- Any associated PR or marketing that is going to be carried out
- If the exhibition coincides with, or is part of, other activities
- Examples of the work that will be on display
Get in touch
For more information about gallery@oxo and renting the space, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 020 7021 1650.