We take the safety of conference delegates, event organisers, our suppliers and our staff seriously, and as a result we have implemented several processes and precautions to help keep you safe and reduce the risk of Covid-19.
These procedures are listed below, and we will of course continue to review these in line with any update to government guidance.
- We have reduced the meeting room capacities and reconfigured our room layout to allow for additional social distancing measures in line with government guidelines.
- We have introduced floor markings indicating delegate flow throughout the larger event spaces and communal areas. As well as additional signage to remind them of social distancing measures.
- We have introduced hand sanitiser stations at all food service touch points and additional hand sanitiser stations throughout the building as appropriate. Automated gel systems have replaced all soap dispensers.
- PPE will be worn by staff where required (This may include the use of gloves, face masks and aprons).
- Perspex screens have been installed in the reception/welcome desk area for the protection of staff and delegates.
- Additional cleaning measures and additional cleaning staff used relative to delegate numbers, across event spaces, toilets and communal areas, so that appropriate cleaning can take place throughout your time here.
- In line with our standard practice, conference and meeting rooms will be thoroughly cleaned prior to the hire of the space
- We have worked with our catering partner to introduce socially distance menu options which include individually packaged lunches, to replace our standard buffet.
- Tea & Coffee cups will be individually placed on stations, and kept apart from one another, to reduce touch points
- Hospitality staff will be temperature checked upon arrival for work to check they are within safe guidelines.
- The kitchen has introduced a minimum of 2 metres between workstations
- Enhanced hand washing procedures to take place
- Kitchen and driving teams are issued with gloves and safety visors
- We ask all event organisers to encourage delegates to cycle or walk to the venue where possible. We have outside bike racks on Stamford Street and Coin Street.
- We have an onsite 200 space car park, APCOA, at £10 +VAT p/space for conference delegates & organisers if booked in advance.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss travel requirements in more detail.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you here soon.