June 2020 update
We welcome new enquiries for bookings further in 2020 and into 2021. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements, staff are currently available via email or phone. We look forward to welcoming you to our venues in the near future.
Bernie Spain Gardens
Bernie Spain Gardens are based on London’s South Bank, next to Oxo Tower Wharf. This beautiful central London park offers lush garden space and great dwell time. The garden can be hired on its own, or with the neighbouring wooden jetty – the perfect VIP guest location for any river-based event.
- Green, grassy park space in Central London.
- A busy, destination location with high footfall and dwell time.
- The gardens are large enough to host marquees and stages.
- Close to prime London attractions including, the Tate Modern and London Eye.
- Surface: Grass.
- Power: 1×63 amp 3 phase supply or 2×32 + 2×16 + 2×13 amp single phase supplies (subject to availability).
- Water: Tap access near to site.
- Access: Vehicle access to site (size and weight restrictions apply).