Youth in Lockdown
Have you been following the Youth Lockdown series on Coin Street’s Facebook and Twitter? It keeps you up to date with our news and plans!
About Coin Street’s Young Leaders
Coin Street’s young leaders meet weekly to discuss issues relevant to young people, plan events and activities and get to know each other.
Things we have been reading…
- All the Harry Potter books
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians
- Noughts and Crosses, which we particularly enjoyed after some of us saw Malorie Blackman talk at Southbank Centre last year
- Listening to free audio books on audible.
Things we have been trying…
- Origami while following youtube videos
- Art sessions funded by Illuminated River’s Community Fund
- Waterloo Community Theatre’s drama projects
- Making short films encouraging young people to stay positive. Part of a project with London Youth that supports young people with their future careers.
Read our other Young Leader’s blogs!
- Our ideas on what to watch and cook for other young people.
- Maya writes creative piece for online festival.
- Liam shares his thoughts on green technology.