Riverside Grass is a green, adaptable, outside space on London’s South Bank. The space has previously been home to promotional installations including, swimming pools, music stages and large scale builds. And is large enough to host large marquees or stages.
Riverside Grass is based on a prime cultural trail between Tate Modern and National Theatre. The site benefits from a high footfall and dwell time and can engage with a diverse, culturally aware audience.
- A large space, ideal for experiential events and pop-ups.
- High footfall Riverside location – popular with tourists and Londoners.
- Based on the busy cultural trail between Tate Modern and Hayward Gallery.
- Suitable for large marquees and stages.
- Surface: Grass.
- Power: 2 x 16 amp single phase + (subject to availability) 1 x 63 amp 3 phase supply or 2 x 32 + 2 x 16 amp single phase supply.
- Water: Tap access to water.
- Access: Vehicle access to site (size and weight restrictions apply).