Riverside Central is a perfect spot for outdoor exhibitions. Based on London’s prime cultural trail between the Tate Modern and Hayward Gallery, the area attracts a high footfall of culturally aware visitors. Available for hire as a stand alone space, or together with Observation Point or Riverside Grass. We offer flexibility in the location of your event, choose from space close to the River Thames, on the central strip or next to the Riverside Grass.
- Available for hire as a stand alone space, or as a bolt on to Observation Point and Riverside Grass .
- High footfall area on London’s busy South Bank.
- Ideal for outdoor exhibitions.
- Surface: Cobble and clear mac resin
- Power: 6 × 16 amp single phase + (subject to availability) 1 × 63 amp 3 phase supply or 2 × 32 + 2 × 16 single phase supplies
- Water: Tap access near to site
- Access: Vehicle access to site (size and weight restrictions apply)