June 2020 update
We welcome new enquiries for bookings further in 2020 and into 2021. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements, staff are currently available via email or phone. We look forward to welcoming you to our venues in the near future.
Queen’s Stone is a semi-circle of outside space on the South Bank’s bustling Riverside Walkway. Located next to Oxo Tower Wharf and leading in to Bernie Spain Gardens, Queen’s Stone is a tree covered haven. Ideal for hosting experiential activities and events, this is the perfect spot to engage with your audience.
- A destination location on London’s busy South Bank.
- A high footfall area with long dwell time.
- Ideal location for experiential experiences.
- Surface: Cobbles.
- Power: 3 × 16 amp single phase + (subject to availability) 1 × 63 amp 3 phase supply or 2 × 32 + 2 × 16 + 2 × 13 amp single phase supplies.
- Water: Tap access near to site.
- Access: Vehicle access to site (size and weight restrictions apply).