Queen’s Stone is a semi-circle of outside space on the South Bank’s bustling Riverside Walkway. Located next to Oxo Tower Wharf and leading in to Bernie Spain Gardens, Queen’s Stone is a tree covered haven. Ideal for hosting experiential activities and events, this is the perfect spot to engage with your audience.
- A destination location on London’s busy South Bank.
- A high footfall area with long dwell time.
- Ideal location for experiential experiences.
- Surface: Cobbles.
- Power: 3 × 16 amp single phase + (subject to availability) 1 × 63 amp 3 phase supply or 2 × 32 + 2 × 16 + 2 × 13 amp single phase supplies.
- Water: Tap access near to site.
- Access: Vehicle access to site (size and weight restrictions apply).