June 2020 update
We welcome new enquiries for bookings further in 2020 and into 2021. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements, staff are currently available via email or phone. We look forward to welcoming you to our venues in the near future.
With the backdrop of St Paul’s Cathedral and the City and overhanging the Thames, Observation Point offers highly sought after stunning iconic vistas from the South Bank.
High footfall area ideal for experiential and launch events, feature films, worldwide tourism promotions.
- Iconic backdrop, overlooking the River Thames with views of St Paul’s Cathedral.
- High footfall area on the South Bank of the River Thames.
- Ideal for product launches and brand activations.
- Cobble and clear mac resin surface.
- 2×16 amp single phase + (subject to availability) 1×63 amp 3 phase supply or 2×31 + 2×16 amp single phase
- Water supply and tap access near to the site.
- Vehicle access to site (size and weight restrictions apply).