June 2020 update
We welcome new enquiries for bookings further in 2020 and into 2021. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements, staff are currently available via email or phone. We look forward to welcoming you to our venues in the near future.
Two Jetties stretching from the South Bank Riverside Walkway into the River Thames. An iconic location with views of Somerset House and St Paul’s Cathedral, these spaces are ideal for outdoor installations and exhibitions, product sampling or garden receptions.
- A high footfall location – popular with tourists and Londoners.
- Access from the Riverside Walkway.
- Iconic views of Somerset House and St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Concessionary rates available when hired for five + days.
- Perfect for big events with small budgets.
- Surface: Wooden decking.
- Power: No power on site, but cabling to Oxo Tower Wharf 13 amp supply is possible.
- Water: Tap access close to site.
- Access: Vehicle access near to site (size and weight restrictions apply).