April 2020 update
We welcome new enquiries for bookings further in 2020 and into 2021. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements, staff are currently available via email or phone. We look forward to welcoming you to our venues in the near future.
Green Space is an adaptable, grassy, outdoor space in central London. Only two minutes walk from Waterloo station. The space is large enough to host campaign buses and bespoke vehicles, making it ideal for product launches, brand activations and PR events.
- Located between the National Theatre and BFI IMAX cinema on London’s South Bank.
- Large enough for campaign buses and coaches.
- Perfect for private, outdoor events in a garden style space.
- Ideal for product launches and PR events.
- Grassy, outdoor, garden style space.
- Surface: Grass and concrete hard standing.
- Power supply: 100 amp that can be split to 1 x 63 amp 3 phase or 2 x 32 3 phase and single phase via commando sockets
- Water: access to water taps approx 100 meters from site and subject to availability.
- Vehicle access: yes (size and restrictions apply).
- Pedestrian access: steps and gate from Upper Ground.