The Coin Street Conference Centre is fully accessible. The venue was developed in with a professional access consultant and input from the building’s diverse range of users.
We have hosted many disability focused events for clients including SCOPE, Disability Lib, EHRC and Disability Advice Service Lambeth.
An accessible Conference Centre in central London:
- Main entrance at street level with wide opening, automatic doors.
- Spacious lobby and low level Help Desk area.
- All floors accessible via lifts large enough for motorised wheelchairs (up to 31” width).
- Spacious meeting rooms and foyer areas with disabled toilets on every floor.
- Loading bay outside building for short-stay drop-offs and pick-ups.
- An AccessAble registered building.
- Our purpose-built meeting spaces Max Nasatyr, nad South Bank Rooms 1 and 2 have inbuilt hearing loops. Where not fitted or when additional equipment is needed this can be hired in upon request.
- Hearing loop also in place at our Help Desk.
- We have large print signposting throughout the building.
- Our lifts have Braille numbering and audio announcements.
- We welcome registered assistance dogs and can make water available for them.
For more information please contact us on 020 7021 1650 or firstname.lastname@example.org