Senior IT Support Officer
Senior IT Support Officer
Coin Street is seeking an experienced IT Support Officer to provide 2nd /3rd line support on our ICT infrastructure
Creating an inspirational neighbourhood.
Coin Street is a social enterprise working in Waterloo and North Southwark, London SE1. From a derelict site in 1984, we have created a thriving, diverse, vibrant and welcoming ‘mixed use’ neighbourhood – a place for people to live, work and play. Income that we generate is invested in the neighbourhood. It is used to improve and maintain our assets including managing and maintaining Bernie Spain Gardens and the riverside walkway, providing a range of programmes and activities for local people.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive and driven individual to provide day-to-day support on Coin Street’s ICT infrastructure ensuring that support issues for both internal and external clients are managed, prioritised and completed on time. We have a small inhouse team and the successful post-holder will deal with 2nd/3rd line support for Coin Street’s ICT and AV infrastructure by assisting the IT Manager with implementation, development and maintenance of systems, security, policies and projects. Ideally we are looking for candidates with at least 3-4 years of experience in a similar role and who are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) or similar.
In return we can offer you:
- 27 days’ annual leave (excluding bank holidays) pro rata for part time staff
- 9% employer pension contribution
- Season ticket loan
- Health and wellbeing package including free gym membership and a confidential employee assistance programme
- Commitment to training and development
To apply, please submit an up to date CV and the supporting questions form. We are unable to consider CVs if they are not accompanied by the supporting questions form. The equal opportunities form is optional.
Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coin Street Community Builders strives to be an equal opportunities organisation and all staff are expected to share this commitment.
Our values are:
- Creative: By looking for solutions rather than problems I will find better ways of doing things
- Collaborative: By respecting the views of others we will learn, grow and achieve more together
- Committed: I do what I say I am going to do and do the best job I can.
The 3 Cs are lived by all staff at CSCB. You will be expected to demonstrate your understanding of the behaviours associated with these values during the recruitment process.