Help Desk Team Member
We are looking for a friendly, reliable and flexible person with strong customer service skills to join our busy help desk team on the early shift. This role is responsible for providing a warm and knowledgeable front of house service to users of the Coin Street neighbourhood centre and all those enquiring about Coin Street activities.
The successful candidate must be a people-person, enthusiastic and organised. Our help desk team are Coin Street representatives and responsible for creating positive first impressions. You must be willing to work on a rota basis. The usual hours are 7am-3.30pm Monday-Friday with one Saturday a month. But these hours may change due to community and commercial events taking place in the neighbourhood centre. Flexibility is key.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar customer service role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks
About Coin Street Community Builders
Coin Street Community Builders (CSCB) is a social enterprise responsible for developing and managing a significant part of London’s South Bank. We have transformed a largely derelict area into a thriving place for people to live, work and visit.
In return we can offer you:
• 27 days’ annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
• 9% employer pension contribution
• Season ticket loan
• Health and wellbeing package including free gym membership and a confidential employee assistance programme
• Commitment to training and development
• And many, many more benefits
To apply, you must submit an up to date CV and the supporting questions form. The equal opportunities form is optional. CV’s in isolation will not be considered.
Vacancy closes on Thursday 27 February at 9am.
Please send your complete application to email@example.com
Coin Street Community Builders strives to be an equal opportunities organisation and all staff are expected to share this commitment.
Our values are:
- Creative: By looking for solutions rather than problems I will find better ways of doing things
- Collaborative: By respecting the views of others we will learn, grow and achieve more together
- Committed: I do what I say I am doing and do the best job I can
The 3 Cs are lived by all staff at CSCB. You will be expected to demonstrate your understanding of the behaviours associated with these values during the recruitment process
**Indeed Applicants please apply through the company website**