Coin Street is looking for a Commercial Coordinator
Are you interested in art and design, and food? We are looking for a pro-active, bright, committed individual who is looking to learn and be challenged. As commercial co-ordinator you will
• work with our design curator to find tenants for Oxo Tower and Gabriel’s Wharf on London’s South Bank
• get involved in high profile events such as London Design Festival and Crafts Week
• develop long-term relationships with our commercial tenants
• provide a positive customer experience for our clients; and
• support the head of commercial in delivering Coin Street’s commercial objectives
You will be creative and outgoing; highly organised with excellent communication skills. You will have strong administrative skills and very good attention to detail. You will be numerate and able to manage a diverse workload.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in a high profile social enterprise
Coin Street is a social enterprise based in the Southbank, SE1. From a derelict site in 1984, we have created a thriving, diverse, vibrant and welcoming ‘mixed use’ neighbourhood – a place for people to live, work and play. Income that we generate is invested in the neighbourhood. It is used to improve and maintain our assets including managing and maintaining Bernie Spain Gardens and the riverside walkway, providing a range of programmes and activities for local people.
In return we can offer you:
- 27 days’ annual leave (excluding bank holidays) pro rata for part time staff
- 9% employer pension contribution
- Season ticket loan
- Health and wellbeing package including free gym membership and a confidential employee assistance programme
- Commitment to training and development
To apply, please submit an up to date CV and the supporting questions form attached. We are unable to consider CVs if they are not accompanied by the supporting questions form. The equal opportunities form is optional. Closing date for applications is Thursday 3 October 2019.
Please send your complete application to email@example.com.
Coin Street Community Builders strives to be an equal opportunities organisation and all staff are expected to share this commitment.
Our values are:
- Creative: By looking for solutions rather than problems I will find better ways of doing things
- Collaborative: By respecting the views of others we will learn, grow and achieve more together
- Committed: I do what I say I am going to do and do the best job I can.
The 3 Cs are lived by all staff at CSCB. You will be expected to demonstrate your understanding of the behaviours associated with these values during the recruitment process.