Christmas at Coin Street
Looking for some festive fun this year? Here’s some tips on what’s going on locally:
1. Come to a free Christmas party on Friday 6 December at Coin Street neighbourhood centre. Full of activities for kids and adults including arts and crafts, carolling, face painting and a special visit to Santa’s Grotto. Don’t miss out on festive family fun! For more information call us on 020 7021 1600.
2. Watch a holiday favourite at Southbank centre’s Winter Pop-up Cinema including classics like Home Alone and Finding Nemo. From 17 November to 29 December. More information: www.southbankcentre.co.uk/whats-on/festivals-series/winter/winter-pop-up-cinema#
3. Carols by Candlelight at St Johns Waterloo on Sunday 15 December at 5pm. Experience a traditional carol service featuring London Metropolitan Brass and Take-Note Chamber Choir. stjohnswaterloo.org/page/1700/christmas-2019
4. Enjoy 10% off selected shops at Gabriel’s Wharf. Shop small this Christmas and find unique presents at our independent designer-maker shops! Find out which shops are offering discounts and download your flyer here: Gabriel’s Wharf Special Offer December 2019
5. Find unique and unexpected gifts this Christmas at Oxo Tower Wharf. Support independent designer-makers away from the chaos of shopping on the busy high street! You’ll find Japanese gifts at Wagumi, 3D printed wearable sculpture at Electrobloom and cute cuddly toys at Noodoll. Get exploring and discover something unexpected! www.oxotower.co.uk/events/stay-curious-this-christmas-shop-small-at-oxo-tower-wharf/