The Coin Street Conference Centre is fully DDA compliant, and has been developed in consultation with a professional access consultant and through detailed dialogue with the buildings diverse range of users.
We have hosted many disability focused events for clients including SCOPE, Disability Lib, EHRC and Disability Advice Service Lambeth.
An accessible conference centre in central London:
- Main entrance at street level with wide opening, automatic doors
- Spacious lobby and low level Help Desk area
- All floors accessible via lifts large enough to accommodate motorised wheelchairs (up to 31” width)
- Spacious meeting rooms and foyer areas with disabled toilets on every floor
- Refuge points on every floor for emergency evacuation purposes
- Loading bay outside building entrance available for short-stay drop-offs/pick-ups
- All of our purpose-built meeting spaces have inbuilt hearing loops. Where not fitted or when additional equipment is needed this can be hired in upon request
- Hearing loop also in place at our Help Desk
- We have large print signposting throughout the building
- Our lifts have Braille numbering and audio announcements
- We welcome registered assistance dogs and can make water available for them.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 7021 1650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org