Help Desk Team Member – Casual
Coin Street Community Builders is a social enterprise responsible for developing and managing a significant part of London’s South Bank. We have transformed a largely derelict area into a thriving place for people to live, work and visit; by creating co-operative homes, public realm shops, restaurants and meeting spaces. The 13-acre estate also includes designer-maker studios, gallery and exhibition spaces, parks, the riverside walkway and a family and children’s centre.
As a social enterprise income that we generate stays in the neighbourhood. It’s used to improve and maintain our assets including managing and maintaining Bernie Spain Gardens and the riverside walkway, providing a range of programmes and activities for families, children, young people, adults and older people in Waterloo and North Southwark.
We have an Help Desk Casual Worker opportunity. This role will support the Help Desk Team with providing a friendly, knowledgeable and reliable front of house service to users of the Coin Street neighbourhood centre, and all those enquiring about Coin Street products and services.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar customer service role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks
Further details about the post, a full job description and application form can be obtained from the company website or by emailing email@example.com. If you wish to be considered please you CV and your completed supporting questions form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept CVs alone.
Coin Street Community Builders strives to be an equal opportunities organisation and all staff are expected to share this commitment.
Our values are:
- Creative: By looking for solutions rather than problems I will find better ways of doing things
- Collaborative: By respecting the views of others we will learn, grow and achieve more together
- Committed: I do what I say I am going to do and do the best job I can.
The 3 Cs are lived by all staff at CSCB. You will be expected to demonstrate your understanding of the behaviours associated with these values during the recruitment process.