Interim Management Accountant (Fixed Term)
About Coin Street
Creating and inspirational neighbourhood
We are a social enterprise responsible for developing and managing a significant part of London’s South Bank. We have transformed a largely derelict area into a thriving place for people to live, work and visit.
Our 13-acre estate includes:
- the iconic Oxo Tower Wharf, home to designer-maker studios, exhibition and gallery spaces
- a successful conference centre
- cafes, bars and restaurants
- parks and the riverside walkway
- award winning co-operative housing
- an Ofsted Outstanding family and children’s centre providing a nursery and family support
As a social enterprise income we generate stays in the neighbourhood. It’s used to improve and maintain our site which includes Bernie Spain Gardens and the riverside walkway, and to provide a range of free and affordable programmes and activities for families, children, young people, adults and older people in Waterloo and North Southwark.
About the role
Our Management Accountant plays an important role within our finance team by preparing the monthly management accounts and supporting information for all companies in the group, within the specified deadlines. This ensures the provision of accurate and timely management information to managers, directors and trustees.
Our revenue streams include income generated from a wide range of commercial activities. We are looking for someone with a commercial mindset who can understand the complexities of diverse business streams and deal with complex financial issues. The successful candidate will have proven experience of preparing of monthly management accounts. We are looking for someone who is part qualified with CIMA – ACCA with management accounts preparation experience or qualified by experience.
This is a 4 months fixed term interim position.
In return we can offer you:
- 27 days’ annual leave (excluding bank holidays) pro rata for part time staff
- 9% employer pension contribution
- Tax free childcare vouchers and season ticket loan (subject to probation period)
- Health and well-being package including trial free gym membership at Colombo Centre, yearly flu jabs, fresh fruit delivered twice a week and a confidential employee assistance programme
- New starters trip on the London Eye
- Commitment to training and development
- And many, many more benefits
Please note we reserve the right to close the application process early if we receive enough applications, so we encourage you to apply early.
Coin Street Community Builders strives to be an equal opportunities organisation and all staff are expected to share this commitment.
Our values are:
- Creative: By looking for solutions rather than problems I will find better ways of doing things
- Collaborative: By respecting the views of others we will learn, grow and achieve more together
- Committed: I do what I say I am going to do and do the best job I can.
The 3 Cs are lived by all staff at CSCB. You will be expected to demonstrate your understanding of the behaviours associated with these values during the recruitment process.