Facilities Manager (Engineering)
About Coin Street Community Builders
Coin Street Community Builders (CSCB) is a social enterprise responsible for developing and managing a significant part of London’s South Bank. We have transformed a largely derelict area into a thriving place for people to live, work and visit.
Our 13-acre estate includes:
• the iconic Oxo Tower Wharf, home to designer-maker studios, exhibition and gallery spaces
• a successful conference centre
• cafes, bars and restaurants
• parks and the riverside walkway
• award winning co-operative housing
• an Ofsted Outstanding family and children’s centre providing a nursery and family support
As a social enterprise income we generate stays in the neighbourhood. It’s used to improve and maintain our site which includes Bernie Spain Gardens and the riverside walkway, and to provide a range of free and affordable programmes and activities for families, children, young people, adults and older people in Waterloo and North Southwark.
About the role
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work for CSCB and the committed team behind London landmark, the Oxo Tower.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in a high-profile social enterprise, using their knowledge and previous experience to work for an organisation that gives back to the local community.
The role requires someone who is professional and confident with a can-do attitude. They must have the ability to multi task, work to tight deadlines and have an eye for detail and accuracy.
In return we can offer you:
• 27 days’ annual leave (excluding bank holidays) pro rata for part time staff
• 9% employer pension contribution
• Season ticket loan
• Health and wellbeing package including trial free gym membership, fresh fruit delivered twice a week and a confidential employee assistance programme
• New starters trip on the London Eye
• Commitment to training and development
• And many, many more benefits
To apply, all applicants must send a completed supporting questions form, up to date CV and optional equal opportunities form to firstname.lastname@example.org. *Please apply on the company website*
Closing date is Midnight on 19 May 2019
Interviews are planned for TBC
Coin Street Community Builders strives to be an equal opportunities organisation and all staff are expected to share this commitment.
Our values are:
• Creative: By looking for solutions rather than problems I will find better ways of doing things
• Collaborative: By respecting the views of others we will learn, grow and achieve more together
• Committed: I do what I say I am going to do and do the best job I can.
The 3 Cs are lived by all staff at CSCB. You will be expected to demonstrate your understanding of the behaviours associated with these values during the recruitment process