Early Years Practitioners – Full time (40 hours a week)
Are you committed to ensuring the highest standards of care and education for children?
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated practitioner with creative ideas who strives for the best possible outcomes for children?
Would you like to work in a busy central London nursery with a fun, engaging, supportive and diverse team?
The Coin Street nursery in Waterloo, London SE1, offers families and children high quality and affordable programmes, providing integrated childcare and early years education. As the designated Children’s Centre in the area, it offers an Ofsted registered 84-place day nursery which caters for children from 3 months to 5 years of age. As part of their programme during the last year practitioners have had opportunities to visit amazing places in and around London with the children such as the London Eye, Rambert Dance School, China Town, Tate Modern, The National Gallery, Forest School and Local Parks.
We are looking to recruit experienced Early Years Practitioners on a full-time permanent basis. We would be happy to consider candidates on a part-time and/or job share basis. You will be part of a dedicated team of practitioners who are supported by two experienced senior teachers and an operations team including a chef and housekeeper.
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate the following:
- a recognised qualification in childcare, equivalent to at least NVQ2
- a commitment to working in partnership with parents
- experience of working with the EYFS and the ability to hit the ground running
- a can-do and enthusiastic attitude
- experience of planning, observing and recording children’s achievements
- proven skills in positive behaviour management
- excellent spoken and written English
In return we can offer you:
- an excellent salary and benefits package
- 27 days annual leave (pro rata for part-time)
- free gym membership
- support for professional development and training
- an open plan and unique environment in the heart of London’s South Bank with excellent transport links
- an excellent appraisal system linked to performance, professional development and training
- being part of a diverse organisation with strong links to the local community
Please note that a DBS check is required for these posts and they will be subject to satisfactory disclosures.
Please complete an application form available on our jobs page and return to email@example.com .
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 9am on Wednesday 18 July. First interviews are scheduled to be held on 13 July 2018.
Coin Street Community Builders strives to be an equal opportunities organisation and all staff are expected to share this commitment.
Our values are:
- Creative: By looking for solutions rather than problems I will find better ways of doing things
- Collaborative: By respecting the views of others we will learn, grow and achieve more together;
- Committed: I do what I say I am going to do and do the best job I can.
The 3 Cs are lived by all staff at CSCB. You will be expected to demonstrate your understanding of the behaviours associated with these values during the recruitment process