• 18-24 years old?
• Passionate about starting your own business?
• Need support to get your idea off the ground?
• A team player?
• Determined to get the most from the course?
If you want to start a business or social enterprise but need some help to get things off the ground then this is for you. The Enterprise Hub is your opportunity to get expert support to start your own business. The free 12 week programme will help you develop a business plan, receive expert mentoring as well as support to find workspace for your business.
Where: Coin Street neighbourhood centre
When: October 2016
Cost: Concessions available
What will you get in return?
• Masterclass workshops – learn how to start your business
• Introductions from industry professionals
• Your very own mentor to support you
• Access to employers and jobs
• Accredited employability skills
• Pitch for start-up funding
For more information or an application pack please contact Harjinder Nijjar on 020 7021 1633 or email@example.com