An exciting programme of activities for girls aged 12–16 years old designed with a focus on leadership skills, building self-esteem and offering new experiences. It is the perfect opportunity to meet people and try new things.
- See what Girls’ Club has been up to laely in our News section.
- 25 April: Planning of term, indoor planting/decorating pots
- 2 May: Visit from Kings Science Museum
- 9 May: Dance workshop
- 16 May: TBC
- 23 May: TBC
- 30 May: No session (half term)
- 6 June: Leadership project
- 13 June: Leadership project
- 20 June: Leadership project
- 27 June: Leadership project
- 4 July: Leadership project
- 11 July: Leadership project
- 18 July: Leadership project
Please note: All sessions are subject to change.
For more information please call Anna Glarin on 020 7021 1621 or email email@example.com
Time: 6:30-8pm, term time only*
Venue: Living Space @ Blackfriars Settlement
Should I Book? Just Turn Up
Age Range: For young women aged 12-16 years