Over 50s Art Sessions
Artist Roberta Scarpetti returns to teach a block of seven sessions in which participants will explore portraits, landscapes, surrealism and abstract art through a variety of mediums, such as ink, charcoal, acrylics and oil.
Sessions take place on
- 19 May – Morning session will focus on drawings created at Rambert and afternoon session is a visit to Nolia’s Gallery, setting off from Coin Street at 2pm
- 2 June – Morning session will focus on finishing the Rambert artwork and planning the forthcoming exhibition. Afternoon session will be carnival themed to tie in with the annual Waterloo Carnival
- 16 June – Morning and afternoon sessions are both life drawing
- 30 June – Morning and afternoon sessions are both exploring acrylics
- 14 July – Morning session will have a variety of materials previously explored such as acrylics, watercolours, oil, ink and charcoal to create final individual pieces based on what we have done in previous sessions. Afternoon session will be based on Millenium Green, taking part in the carnival festivities– timings TBC
For more information or to book your place, please contact Anna Glarin on 020 7021 1621 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to come to all sessions or just pop in when you can.
Date: Fridays, fortnightly
Time: 11am-1pm and 2-4pm
Venue: Coin Street neighbourhood centre
Cost: £2 per session (unless stated otherwise)
Should I Book? Just Turn Up
Age Range: Over 50s