Customer Services – Accredited
Discover your own skills and strengths and how you can communicate them effectively to employers for work experience or paid employment.The aim of this course is to become aware of the principles of customer service and to gain an understanding of the behaviour, attitudes and attributes required for employment. We will cover topics such as
- How to deliver good customer service
- Different communication methods
- How to efficiently deal with customer queries and complaints
- Understanding emotional and behavioural awareness
- Being able to recognise areas for personal development.
For further details and to book onto workshops please contact Harjinder on 020 7021 1633 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All workshops will have crèche facilities for those who need them, to book a place for your child contact Carine Leung on 020 7021 1600.
* Term dates: 2 January – 14 February, 24 February – 4 April 2014
Date: Tuesdays 7 January – 1 April 2014 (Term time only*)
Time: 9.30am – 12pm
Venue: Coin Street neighbourhood centre
Should I Book? Advanced booking required